Sunday, May 23, 2010

WHY?



Last night ym with him again...
he know about azam wanted my picture...
last kitaorang ym pun hari aku apply u...
aku terkejut tetiba kat fb dia suruh on ym...
ada persoalan yang bermain difikiran aku sampai hari ini and
aku x taw bila aku akan dpat jawapannya...
hmmm semalam aku ja yang banyak cakap.. dia cuma jawab ja..
ada sampai satu masa tue aku dah x taw nak cakap apa and
i told him to say something...
and he x taw nak cakap apa...
hello sayang...
we are friends right sooo there must a lot story we can share....
from beginning i know him and until now....
we always speechless...
he not me...
i try my best for maked that situation fun and happy...
i dont know whats wrong with us..hahahaha
dah lah kitaorng jarang contact...hmmm
thats why title for my blog today is WHY?
why we speechless?
so many question on my mind....
and until now i dont have an answer....

No comments:

Post a Comment