Sunday, May 23, 2010

AZAM PART 2



Ok.. this is azam part 2...
ok...person in this picture is.................
AZAM.....
i got his picture last night...
he start first...
he wanted my picture...
and i thought he just joke...
i ask him for what my picture...
he say just for save....
and we maked the promise...
i sent and after that he send his picture...
before his sent his picture his say to me that his credit da habis...
oh no...dah agak budak nie memang nak kena..hahahah
but finally he sent...
hehehe...
but he just my lil brother only...
i accpt him as my lil brother because he was too young..
he 16 and i 19...
no no no.....
i dont want falled in love anymore...
enough for once time...
itu pown kena tipu..hahahaha
stupid sangat because cepat percaya pada orang bernama LELAKI....

No comments:

Post a Comment